While working on some of my data for my grad thesis, I have played around with how to best visualize data using the stats program R. This led from one thing to another, and surprise, I ended up making a graphic from my state life lists. This is just the tip of the iceberg of what I can probably do with this but here is the product of just a few hours work this evening. One thing is certain, I need to go back and enter some of my old lists because I know I have seen a lot more species in some of the states than this chart shows.
Latest posts by Drew Weber (see all)
- More migration plus scattered storms over NY cause fallout - May 22, 2013
- Strong flight with possible upstate NY fallout - May 21, 2013
- ABA Bird of the Year Multimedia Art Contest Announcement - May 20, 2013
- Best flight this year - May 18, 2013
- North winds slow migration in east, tonight could be more of the same - May 17, 2013