Mike Lanzone just called me to say he found a Ruff at Lake Somerset. It is feeding on the north side of the lake in the mud flats. Hopefully it sticks around so a lot of people can see it.
*Update – the RUFF took off before any other birders were able to get there. It was not refound.
Latest posts by Drew Weber (see all)
- Strong flight with possible upstate NY fallout - May 21, 2013
- ABA Bird of the Year Multimedia Art Contest Announcement - May 20, 2013
- Best flight this year - May 18, 2013
- North winds slow migration in east, tonight could be more of the same - May 17, 2013
- Heavy migration everywhere! - May 16, 2013