Chris Wood and Jessie Barry from the Cornell Lab of Ornithology show us that during migration, we don’t need to have great habitat to see birds. Any woodlot can hold a variety of migrants if you check it at the right times.
Latest posts by Drew Weber (see all)
- Best flight this year - May 18, 2013
- North winds slow migration in east, tonight could be more of the same - May 17, 2013
- Heavy migration everywhere! - May 16, 2013
- Heavy migration with western NY and PA fallout possibility - May 15, 2013
- Another night of storms and strong coastal migration - May 11, 2013