Sometimes you just gotta clean up your eBird locations. Maybe you’ve made personal locations in an area that now has a hotspot and want your data to contribute to the hotspot barcharts and species lists. Follow the tutorial below to learn how to do this.
Latest posts by Drew Weber (see all)
- Best flight this year - May 18, 2013
- North winds slow migration in east, tonight could be more of the same - May 17, 2013
- Heavy migration everywhere! - May 16, 2013
- Heavy migration with western NY and PA fallout possibility - May 15, 2013
- Another night of storms and strong coastal migration - May 11, 2013