Migration was light across the Northeast but much stronger further south and west. Check out the animations below for your area to get an idea of migration near you.
As always, please leave me comments on what you find out in the field.
Pennsylvania & New Jersey
Afternoon update – Reports from the field indicate the western and central PA birders experienced fallout conditions at several locations. The rain storms moving through overnight were likely the cause of this.
Ohio prediction coming soon…
Maryland and Delaware
Prediction coming soon…
For migration updates or other regions check-
Pac NW – Birds Over Portland by Greg Haworth
I need your help! These reports will only be as good as the feedback I get on these updates. Please leave comments on interesting patterns of migration you are seeing in the field so I can incorporate some ground truthing to my forecasts and predictions. Thanks!
Latest posts by Drew Weber (see all)
- Best flight this year - May 18, 2013
- North winds slow migration in east, tonight could be more of the same - May 17, 2013
- Heavy migration everywhere! - May 16, 2013
- Heavy migration with western NY and PA fallout possibility - May 15, 2013
- Another night of storms and strong coastal migration - May 11, 2013