Today a group of us will be participating in the Big Sit! at Derby Hill Bird Observatory along Lake Ontario in Oswego County NY. I will be looking forward to meeting some central New Yorkers that I have not run in to yet. Watch for updates to appear throughout the day, you should not have to reload to see the updates. You can read more about the Big Sit! at Bird Watcher’s Digest.
Latest posts by Drew Weber (see all)
- Best flight this year - May 18, 2013
- North winds slow migration in east, tonight could be more of the same - May 17, 2013
- Heavy migration everywhere! - May 16, 2013
- Heavy migration with western NY and PA fallout possibility - May 15, 2013
- Another night of storms and strong coastal migration - May 11, 2013